Tuesday 12 April 2011

My Heart is True

Loving you is like breathing. I can’t stop and it’s necessary for my survival.
I can climb a thousand mountains and swim a thousand miles just to see you smile.
When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you.
 You brighten my day with the sound of your voice, you bring so much laughter and love, you are everything to me and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me.
Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. Although I am making a small attempt to tell you so, the fact remains that I still love you.
If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart; I'll stay there forever.
For the last 24 hrs, 1440 minutes, 86400 seconds, I’ve missed you.
(If I know what is love,Its because of you)

1 comment: